The tools available in the Cradle package, allow you to explore many critical areas. Everything
to ensure high quality expertise in the urban flow analyses.
- Aerodynamic analysis and design:
- Determining pedestrian comfort around planned developments
- Simulation of pollutant accumulation in a densely built-up area
- Simulation of snow accumulation on the roof surface
- Identification of potential icicle formation sites
- Aeroelasticity using two-way fluid-structure interaction – enables modal analysis of the building.
- Simulation of heat islands in urban areas.
- Numerical calculations for aeroacoustic analyses of balconies and facades
- Free Surface models Cradle software enable coastline analysis in tsunami issues